Banner

Banner

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally and Welcome!!

After a very long period of procrastination - not helped by ill health, family issues, and two earthquakes, here finally is my new blog. A huge thank you to Andrew (Drew) Winter for doing all the hard graft preparing this and putting up with my lack of IT skills. He has provided me with foolproof instructions - hopefully.

It is almost two years since my last blog entry on my website. On reviewing those entries, there is little of relevance now, so will delete everything and start anew.

It is my hope to update this blog at least monthly and include a photo of the month. As well, I hope to get new images up onto my website throughout this year.

So welcome to my blog. I hope you will follow me in the future. Please comment to me - I encourage critique and suggestions for the future.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment