Banner

Banner

Monday, May 14, 2012

Frustrated by Technology - and ACC

A typical Monday morning! First few hours sorting out computery things - then out to the workshop to framing tasks. Somehow the header on my blog has minified itself. So what do I do? Than I discover an item on the new blog page that says 'published comments' and there are quite a few there. So I click on these and lo and behold, I find people have commented on past blogs from way back - back into last year - way back. So I do have viewers............!! Thank you for your comments. Somehow I'll have to sort this issue - these issues! Diary note - speak to blog man (aka DW).
And now after 2.5 months of phone calls, ACC have finally approved my claim for a knee injury. now to get the MRI appointment.
The image above was chosen carefully as it seems this is how my mind goes when technology gets the best of me. Must away and plan for a trip into the hills and away from technology as soon as the knee is fixed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment