Banner

Banner

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reflections of Bath

We have very dear friends who live in Bath, UK. We met in Saudi Arabia and used to go running with the Hash in the desert together.
Bev expressed a desire to see my Fellowship images for NPSNZ. I referred her to the Nature Photographers website (go to http://www.naturephotography.org.nz/ then click on Honours and go to my name). She commented that it would have been good to see them as they were presented. So, I am going to try and put all 18 images into a template and create a filedump ready to get printed when Ken's Cameras is up and running again after the earthquake - or when I find another printing option. Watch this space - I'll post a low res version of what I come up with here asap.
Bev also commented on an image she loved that I captured in Bath when we were last there with them. It was taken in The Crescent, incorporating the reflections of a clean car roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment