Banner

Banner

Friday, July 24, 2015

Melbourne



It is always great to fly over to Melbourne to see Juliet and Shea - I just wish we could do it more often. A week wasn't enough but that was all the time available so the three of us made the most of it. As always Julz had plenty of options for things to do - as well as just hanging out together and checking the local eateries.
It was so good to see Shea growing up and doing so well with his AFL football.

Shea
Shea and Juliet
The goal kicker
When I'm in Melbourne, I never tire of a quick visit downtown. There always seems to be something happening.

The Yarra River area 
Melbourne Sky-rise
Melbourne Central
I'd never been up in to the Dandenongs, ~1 hour out of town. Juliet knew of a wildlife sanctuary that had been developed over the years by a local man. An incredible effort. If I remember his name and the name of the sanctuary I will add it to this.


1 comment:

  1. Hi john, Wally Rickets? We have one of his pieces - a little one.

    ReplyDelete