Banner

Banner

Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm Still Alive!

It has been a long time - a very long time. Almost 7 months to be exact.
My sincere apologies - although I'm not sure who I am apologising to as any followers have likely given up on me now.
Chris and I are now homeless - our house is having earthquake repairs done. The majority of our belongings disappeared in a container last Friday morning. We camped on the floor Friday night in our expensive hut and moved into the campervan for Saturday night parked up at Rachael's munted house. Yesterday afternoon we moved what is left of our belongings into a wee studio rental for about a month. A cosy little place - a comfy big hut!! This situation we have been forced into has certainly got us thinking about downsizing.
Anyway, I now hope to have time to do a few blogs over the next few weeks. Stay tuned in!!

2 comments:

  1. good to see you are back on line, we have been very ruthless and downsized to a 2 bed apartment, very minimalistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz'nDon, Your Blog: great read John. Love your comments, humor and your photos and the general feel of the Blog. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete