Banner

Banner

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Green Room

So what is the significance of an old red and yellow truck, I hear you ask? A good question...........

This is one of the 14 images displayed in my latest exhibition which opens tomorrow - Monday 10th September 2012.
The exhibition is at The Green Room cafe in Princess St, Addington, Christchurch.

It is an eclectic collection of images - mostly new, a mixture of colour and black & white. A little bit of everything.

Come and have a look whilst enjoying a coffee with your friends.

Oh, yes - the truck. I love this image. It always makes me feel happy - and that is a good thing. It was in a scrapyard of old trucks in a wee town called Jerome, in Arizona, USA. Time stopped for me here as I rummaged around these old big trucks photographing for hours. Rust is not an issue in this part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment